What Is the Power Of Big Media And How Has It Changed Given Technological Changes In The Last Twenty Years?
This paper is to be written as a formal scholarly paper.
- It is to use scholarly sources, be completely referenced, and is to provide insight into the thesis topic investigated.
- The body of the paper, excluding references and the abstract, is to be 3,500 words (+/- 100 words).
- Your abstract should short, and simply report your paper’s main findings.
- Your references section should not include annotations.
- Do not include work that is not your own – which includes ideas that are not your own – without correctly citing the sources, and in doing so, applying the correct APA formatting – failure to do so is plagiarism and subject to academic disciplinary action.
- Your paper may be submitted to Turnitin, the plagiarism checking service to which our university subscribes.
- Your paper will likely be read by a fellow student for the final assignment of the course – a review of a peer’s paper. If you want your paper to remain anonymous, please submit two copies of your paper, one with your name redacted.
- Apart from the annotated bibliography, which is graded with its own rubric and is not formally part of your paper, Parts 1, 3 & 4 relating to your research paper are required but not graded. They are elements, however, of what is included in the grading as they constitute part of your final paper.
Solved By Verified
Study Co-Pilot All Study Co-Pilots are evaluated by Gotit Pro as an expert in their subject area.
Student review: (2 ratings) 2 out of 2 people found this solution helpful.