The case study:
The following requirements have been gathered to write a program for a ‘Customer Account Bank Management System’:
1) Display a welcome screen, the name of the bank, and the name of the system (see figure 1).
2) Display the main menu options and the statement to select among those options (see figure 1).
3) Open account: Enter the account number, customer name, and account type (Checking or Saving).
4) Deposit Amount: Enter the account number and the amount of money.
5) Withdraw Amount: Enter the account number and then make the account = 0.
6) Display All Accounts information.
7) Display the last transaction: Display Transaction Information by Account No, Date.
8) Close an account by deleting it. The customer should choose which account he/she should close.
9) After each transaction, always ask the customer for further transactions before leaving the system.
Hint: Each task (from points 3 to 9) should be programmed in a separate user-defined function.