Write a python program to read average bill of a supermarket as input and print the message according to the conditions given below [4 Marks)
• Average bill >= 0 and less than or equal to 50, print ‘Normal
• Average bill is between > 50 and <=100, print ‘Fair’
• Average bill is between > 50 , print ‘Fair’
• Otherwise print ‘Null
Your Question has been SOLVED!
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used in web development, data science, creating software prototypes, and so on. Fortunately for beginners, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. This makes Python an excellent language to learn to program for beginners.
Python is used for:
web development (server-side),
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.