Inventory Management System Implementation:
Create an Inventory Management System class that manages the inventory using the MyList
a. addItemToInventory(InventoryItem item): Adds an item to the inventory.
b. removeItemFromInventory(int itemID): Removes an item from the inventory by its unique item ID.
c. updateItemQuantity(int itemID, int newQuantity): Updates the quantity of an item.
d. displayAllItems(): Displays a list of all inventory items.
e. calculateTotalInventoryValue(): Calculates and returns the total value of the inventory.
Develop a menu-driven application that simulates interaction with the Inventory Management System. The menu should offer options like:
1. Add an item to inventory.
2. Remove an item from inventory.
3. Update item quantity.
4. Display all inventory items.
5. Calculate total inventory value.
Make sure to test your program on various scenarios, including adding and removing items, updating quantities, displaying all items, and calculating the inventory value.
Before submitting your assignment, read the following instructions carefully:
1. Submit neat and well-organized Java code(s) by adding comments to your code(s), giving the variables representative names and printing appropriate messages for the output.
2. The assignment should be uploaded to the portal (follow the TA’s instructions). Do NOT submit the assignment by email.
3. Assignments that are not uploaded to the portal will NOT be accepted.
4. Give a representative name for your Java file, e.g. “Question1.java”.