Activity #3: Write a Python program that will accept the number of minutes spent by a teenager over the Internet, per day. Use the formula below and determine the addiction status by using the steps given.
Hours spent on the Net = minutes spent on the Net / 60
If the hours spent on the Net are more than or equal to 2, display the message that “You might be addicted to the Net” and ask further questions:
– Do you stay online longer than you intended?
– Do you hear other people in your life complain about how much time you spend online?
– Do you say or think, “Just a few more minutes” when online?
– Do you try and fail to cut down on how much time you spend online?
– Do you hide how long you’ve been online?
If any 3 or more of the answers are ‘yes’, display to the user “You are an INTERNET ADDICT”. If the user answered ‘yes’ less than 3, display “Control your Internet usage. You might become an ADDICT”.
For users who spent less than 2 hours, inform the user “Keep up the good habit”.