1. Student Result Statistics Calculation
Write a complete C++ program to summarize the results of N students in a certain course by calculating the minimum, maximum, and average scores. Here are the steps to write the program:
1. Prompt the user to enter the number of students who finished the class.
2. Use a loop to iterate through each student and prompt the user to enter marks (between 0 and 100) and store them in a one-dimensional array.
3. Write a function to calculate the maximum and minimum grades.
4. Write a function to calculate the average grade.
5. Calculate the number of students who achieved grades above and below the class average.
6. Display the calculated maximum, minimum, and average scores.
7. Display the number of students who scored above and below the class average.
A group of 5 students has completed one course with scores 70, 75, 80, 85, 95. The calculated statistics should be:
Maximum Mark: 95
Minimum Mark: 70
Average Mark: 81
Number of students above average: 2
Number of students below average: 3