Write a 3 page paper describing the fundamentals of biblical marriage from a research perspective.
Ensure the following points are addressed:
- What components would you list? Explain why. Please be as specific and as thorough as possible.
- What does Scripture say about your essential components?
- How would those components contrast with current popular thought regarding marriage?
- Lastly, how do these components compare with your own present reality if you are married, or what you would desire in a marriage if you were to aspire to marriage?
- Provide a minimum of two academic/scholarly sources.