- Differentiate between kinesiology as a profession and as an academic discipline.
- Explain the six branches of philosophy and provide an example of each relative to your chosen discipline.
- Explain the implications of changing demographics to our health and physical activity in our society.
- Analyze how learning and control of motor skills change across the lifespan.
- Explain the issues and challenges that school physical education programs will face in the next 10 years and how this will impact society in terms of health.
- Use the BMI formula to determine the body mass index of a 25-year-old male/female and use the BMI continuum chart to classify their level of obesity. The male is 6 feet and 200 lbs, the female is 5’5” and 130lbs.